The New Hampshire Civil War Regimental Histories book collection is a group of 20 books that detail the histories of various New Hampshire based regiments during the Civil War. Many of the books are illustrated with specific events relating to their service as well as portraits of some of the members. These books are an excellent resource for the Civil War history buff as well as for those doing Civil War genealogy research.
All the titles contained on this DVD are listed below.
- The Seventh Regiment New Hampshire Volunteers in the War of the Rebellion (1896) - Little, Henry F. W - 809 pages
- A history of the Fifth Regiment, New Hampshire Volunteers, in the American Civil War, 1861-1865 (1893) - Child, William - 650 pages
- History of the Second Regiment New Hampshire Volunteers: its camps, marches and battles (1865) - Haynes, Martin A. (Martin Alonzo) - 224 pages
- New Hampshire in the great rebellion : containing histories of the several New Hampshire regiments, and a biographical notices of many of the prominent actors in the Civil War of 1861-65 (1870) - Waite, Otis F. R. (Otis Frederick Reed) - 608 pages
- A history of the Second regiment, New Hampshire volunteer infantry, in the war of the rebellion (1896) - Haynes, Martin A. (Martin Alonzo) - 507 pages
- A history of the Eleventh New Hampshire Regiment, Volunteer Infantry in the rebellion war, 1861-1865 ... (1891) - Cogswell, Leander W. (Leander Winslow) - 785 pages
- History of the Ninth Regiment, New Hampshire volunteers in the War of the rebellion (1895) - Lord, Edward O. (Edward Oliver) - 1093 pages
- History of the Twelfth regiment, New Hampshire volunteers in the war of the rebellion (1897) - Bartlett, Asa W. - 867 pages
- History of the Sixth New Hampshire Regiment in the war for the Union (1891) - Jackman, Lyman - 630 pages
- Complete roster of the Eighth Regiment New Hampshire Volunteers (1895) - 106 pages
- The Third New Hampshire and all about it (1893) - Eldredge, D. (Daniel) - 1054 pages
- History of the Eighteenth New Hampshire Volunteers, 1864-5 (1904) - Livermore, Thomas L. (Thomas Leonard) - 124 pages
- History of the Fifteenth Regiment, New Hampshire Volunteers : 1862-1863 (1900) - McGregor, Charles - 624 pages
- A history of the Eighth Regiment of New Hampshire Volunteers, including its service as infantry, Second N. H. Cavalry, and Veteran Battalion in the Civil War of 1861-1865, covering a period of three years, ten months, and nineteen days (1892) - Stanyan, John M - 583 pages
- History of the Sixteenth regiment, New Hampshire volunteers (1897) - Townsend, L. T. (Luther Tracy) - 574 pages
- Thirteenth regiment of New Hampshire volunteer infantry in the war of the rebellion, 1861-1865: a diary covering three years and a day (1888) - Thompson, S. Millet - 717 pages
- History of the Seventeenth regiment, New Hampshire volunteer infantry,1862-1863 (1898) - Kent, Charles Nelson - 325 pages
- The First Regiment New Hampshire Volunteers in the Great Rebellion: containing the story of the campaign; an account of the "Great uprising of the people of state," and other articles upon subjects associated with the early war period .. (1890) - Abbott, Stephen G - 511 pages
- A minor war history compiled from a soldier boy's letters to "the girl I left behind me", 1861-1864. Dramatis personae, The soldier boy - Martin A. Haynes, Company I, Second New Hampshire Volunteer Infantry. "The girl I left behind me" - Cornelia T. Lane, now and for more than fifty years the wife of the soldier boy (1916) - Haynes, Martin A. (Martin Alonzo) - 171 pages
- A memorial of the Great Rebellion: being a history of the Fourteenth Regiment New-Hampshire Volunteers, covering its three years of service, with original sketches of army life. 1862-1865 (1882) - Buffum, Francis H. (Francis Henry) - 443 pages
This DVD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. All books on this DVD are searchable and printable.