The Fort Wayne, Indiana Histories book collection is a group of 19 books that detail the history of Fort Wayne - primarily in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many of the books are illustrated; showcasing specific events relating to key points in the history and development of Fort Wayne during this period as well as details of some of its most important and influential figures.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, city directory (1860) - 101 pages
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, city directory (1878) - 322 pages
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, city directory (1903) - 1250 pages
- Fort Wayne, Indiana, district book (1906) - 355 pages
- Fort Wayne illustrated (1897) - 84 pages
- Some Fort Wayne phizes (1904) - Griswold, Bert Joseph - 288 pages
- Catalogue and register of the Fort Wayne College : Fort Wayne, Indiana (1889) - 45 pages
- Fort Wayne up to date (1894) - 54 pages
- Fort Wayne year book (1906) - 130 pages
- Williams' Fort Wayne directory, city guide, and business mirror 1858-'59 (1858) - Williams, C. S. (Calvin S.) - 122 pages
- Historical sketch of the First Presbyterian church, Fort Wayne, Indiana. With early reminiscences of the place (1881) - Williams, Jesse Lynch - 28 pages
- Heads of households index to the 1850 census, Wayne County, Indiana - 60 pages
- The beautiful city of Fort Wayne (1906) - J. Murray Jordan - 32 pages
- The C.C.H.S. record : souvenir history of the Central Catholic High School, Fort Wayne, Indiana, 1909-1918 (1918) - 160 pages
- Souvenir book of Indiana State Firemen's Association convention held at Fort Wayne, August 10, 11, 12, 1920 (1920) - 80 pages
- The pictorial history of Fort Wayne, Indiana : a review of two centuries of occupation of the region about the head of the Maumee River Volume 1 (1917) - Griswold, B. J. (Bert Joseph); Taylor, Samuel R., Mrs - 735 pages
- The pictorial history of Fort Wayne, Indiana : a review of two centuries of occupation of the region about the head of the Maumee River Volume 2 (1917) - Griswold, B. J. (Bert Joseph); Taylor, Samuel R., Mrs - 636 pages
- History of Fort Wayne, from the earliest known accounts of this point, to the present period. Embracing an extended view of the aboriginal tribes of the Northwest, including, more especially, the Miamies ... with a sketch of the life of General Anthony Wyane; including also a lengthy biography of ... pioneer settlers of Fort Wayne. Also an account of the manufacturing, mercantile, and railroad interests of Fort Wayne and vicinity (1868) - Brice, Wallace A - 324 pages
- Photo-gravures of Fort Wayne! : its artistic residences, business streets, parks and beautiful suburbs ; together with its largely diversified business and manufacturing industries (1889) - 50 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. All books on this CD are searchable and printable.