The New South Wales Australia Histories book collection is a group of 181 books that detail the history of New South Wales - primarily in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many of the books are illustrated; showcasing specific events relating to key points in the history and development of New South Wales during this period as well as details of some of its most important and influential figures.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- New South Wales, its progress and resources (1876) - 31 pages
- New South Wales : her commerce and resources (1888) - Griffin, G. W. (Gilderoy Wells) - 293 pages
- New South Wales, historical, physiographical, and economic (1912) - Jose, Arthur W. (Arthur Wilberforce); Taylor, Thomas Griffith; Woolnough, Walter George; David, T. W. Edgeworth (Tannatt William Edgeworth), Sir - 372 pages
- The state of religion and education in New South Wales (1840) - Burton, William Westbrooke - 494 pages
- Convict life in New South Wales and Van Diemen's Land (1889) - White, Charles - 579 pages
- The progress and resources of New South Wales (1877) - Robinson, Charles - 25 pages
- The productions, industry, and resources of New South Wales (1853) - St. Julian, Charles; Silvester, Edward K - 281 pages
- Centenary history of the Presbyterian Church in New South Wales (1905) - Cameron, James - 449 pages
- An account of a voyage to New South Wales (1810) - Barrington, George - 472 pages
- New South Wales: the oldest and richest of the Australian colonies (1873) - Robinson, Charles - 110 pages
- Official catalogue of the natural and industrial products of New South Wales (1878) - 98 pages
- A colonial autocracy, New South Wales under Governor Macquarie, 1810-1821 (1909) - Phillips, Marion - 340 pages
- The three colonies of Australia, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia : their pastures, copper mines, & gold fields (1852) - Sidney, Samuel - 427 pages
- An historical and statistical account of New South Wales: both as a penal settlement and as a British colony (1837) - Lang, John Dunmore - 527 pages
- Excursons in New South Wales, Western Australia, and Van Diemen's Land, during the years 1830, 1831, 1832, and 1833 (1834) - Breton, W. H. (William Henry) - 420 pages
- Shall I try Australia? : or, Health, business, and pleasure in New South Wales, forming a guide to the Australian colonies for the emigrant settler and business man (1892) - James, George Lacon - 290 pages
- A statistical, historical, and political description of the colony of New South Wales, and its dependent settlements in Van Diemen's Land (1820) - Wentworth, W. C. (William Charles) - 579 pages
- The history of New South Wales: including Botany Bay, Port Jackson, Pamaratta, Sydney, and all its dependancies, from the original discovery of the island : with the customs and manners of the natives, and an account of the English colony from its foundation to the present time (1802) - Barrington, George -499 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. All books on this CD are searchable and printable.