The Westchester County New York Book Collection is a collection of 16 volumes relating to the history of the Westchester County and its people primarily in the 18th and 19th centuries. Several of the volumes have great period illustrations and portraits of relevant historical figures. These books are an excellent resource for history and genealogy researchers of this area.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- Origin and history of manors in the province of New York and in the county of Westchester (1886) - De Lancey, Edward F. (Edward Floyd) - 160 pages
- Manual of Westchester county. Past and present. Civil list to date. Volume 1 (1898) - Smith, Henry Townsend - 300 pages
- Manual of Westchester county. Past and present. Civil list to date. Volume 2 (1912) - Smith, Henry Townsend - 246 pages
- Manual of Westchester county. Past and present. Civil list to date. Volume 3 (1913) - Smith, Henry Townsend - 335 pages
- Cemetery inscriptions from the towns of Yorktown, Yorktown Heights and Amawalk, Westchester County, N.Y (1922) - 91 pages
- The bar of Rye Township, Westchester County, New York : an historical and biographical record, 1660-1918 (1918) - Wilcox, Arthur Russell - 347 pages
- History of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the County of Westchester (1855) - Bolton, Robert, Rev. - 749 pages
- History of the town of Mamaroneck in the county of Westchester and state of New York (1886) - De Lancey, Edward F. (Edward Floyd) - 43 pages
- The Baxter family, descendants of George and Thomas Baxter, of Westchester County, New York, as well as some West Virginia and South Carolina lines (1913) - Baxter, Frances - 157 pages
- Chronicle of a border town : history of Rye, Westchester county, New York, 1660-1870, including Harrison and the White Plains till 1788 (1871) - Baird, Charles Washington - 570 pages
- Early wills of Westchester County, New York, from 1664 to 1784. A careful abstract of all wills (nearly 800) recorded in New York surrogate's office and at White Plains, N.Y., from 1664 to 1784; (1898) - Pelletreau, William S. (William Smith),; Haviland, Fredrick - 488 pages
- Edward Jessup of West Farms, Westchester Co., New York and his descendants : with an introduction and an appendix, the latter containing records of other American families of the name with some additional memoranda (1887) - Jesup, Henry Griswold - 442 pages
- Westchester County, New York, during the American Revolution (1886) - Dawson, Henry B. (Henry Barton) - 281 pages
- A History of the County of Westchester, from Its First Settlement to the Present Time Volume 1 (1848) - Robert Bolton - 559 pages
- A History of the County of Westchester, from Its First Settlement to the Present Time Volume 2 (1848) - Robert Bolton - 582 pages
- Views of Rye (1917) - Meyer, Blakeman Quintard - 95 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. All books on this CD are searchable and printable.