The Druids & Druidism Mythology book collection is a group of 9 fascinating books that detail many of the famous as well as obscure myths of the Druid. The books were primarily written in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Several of the books contain illustrations. All in all, this collection represents a vast treasure trove of Druidic Mythology.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- Druidism : the ancient faith of Britain (1924) - Wright, Dudley - 192 pages
- The patriarchal religion of Britain, or, A complete manual of ancient British Druidism : containing a full development of its true origin, primitive character, peculiar tenets, mode of instruction, traditionary art, orders, costume, privileges, and influence : with specimens of Druidical compositions in triads and triplets ... (1836) - James, D. (David) - 100 pages
- The light of Britannia. The mysteries of ancient British druidism unveiled; the original source of phallic worship, and the secrets of the court of King Arthur revealed; the creed of the stone age restored, and the Holy Grael discovered in Wales (1893) - Morgan, Owen - 430 pages
- Celtic mythology and religion, with chapters upon Druid circles and Celtic burial (1917) - Macbain, Alexander; Watson, William J. (William John) - 252 pages
- A new edition of Toland's History of the druids : with an Abstract of his life and writings; and a copious appendix, containing notes critical, philological, and explanatory (1814) - Toland, John; Desmaizeaux, Pierre; Loewy, Benno; Wise, Thomas A. - 434 pages
- Taliesin, or, The bards and Druids of Britain : a translation of the remains of the earliest Welsh bards, and an examination of the bardic mysteries (1858) - Nash, David William - 341 pages
- The mythology and rites of the British druids, ascertained by national documents : and compared with the general traditions and customs of heathenism, as illustrated by the most eminent antiquaries of our age : with an appendix, containing ancient poems and extracts : with some remarks on ancient British coins ... (1809) - Davies, Edward - 642 pages
- Irish druids and old Irish religions (1894) - Bonwick, James - 328 pages
- Galic antiquities: : consisting of a history of the Druids, particularly of those of Caledonia; a dissertation on the authenticity of the poems of Ossian; and a collection of ancient poems, translated from the Galic of Ullin, Ossian, Orran, &c. (1780) - Smith, John - 352 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. Many books on this CD are searchable and printable.