The Oneida County, New York Histories book collection is a group of 16 books that detail the history of Oneida County - primarily in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many of the books are illustrated; showcasing specific events relating to key points in the history and development of Oneida County during this period as well as details of some of its most important and influential figures.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- Sheriffs of Oneida County (1890) - Bielby, Isaac - 60 pages
- Annals and recollections of Oneida County (1851) - Jones, Pomroy - 921 pages
- Things worth knowing about Oneida County (1909) - Canfield, William Walker; Clark, J. E - 183 pages
- Gazetteer and business directory of Oneida County (1869) - Child, Hamilton - 456 pages
- Pioneer history of Camden, Oneida County, New York .. (1897) - Pike, Elizabeth T.; Frisbie, W. J.; Edic, E.; Conant, E. H. - 586 pages
- Presentation of the battle flags of the Oneida County regiments to the Oneida Historical Society, Utica, N.Y (1898) - Proctor, Thomas R. (Thomas Redfield) - 104 pages
- Our county and its people; a descriptive work on Oneida county, New York; (1896) - Wager, Daniel Elbridge - 1546 pages
- An Oneida County printer, William Williams, printer, publisher, editor, with a bibliography of the press at Utica, Oneida County, New York, from 1803-1838 (1906) - Williams, John Camp - 256 pages
- History of Oneida County, New York : from 1700 to the present time Volume 1 (1912) - Cookinham, Henry J. - 821 pages
- History of Oneida County, New York : from 1700 to the present time Volume 2 (1912) - Cookinham, Henry J. - 707 pages
- History of Oneida County, New York : with illustrations and biographical sketches of some of its prominent men and pioneers (1878) - Durant, Samuel W - 920 pages
- Memoirs of the late Miss Lucy Richards, of Paris, Oneida County, N.Y (1842) - Richards, Lucy - 284 pages
- The Oneidas (1907) - Bloomfield, J. K. (Julia Keen) - 505 pages
- Our city and its people; a descriptive work on the city of Rome, New York (1896) - Wager, Daniel E. - 382 pages
- Notable men of central New York; Syracuse and vicinity, Utica and vicinity, Auburn, Oswego, Watertown, Fulton, Rome, Oneida, Little Falls. XIX and XX centuries (1903) - Stoddard, Dwight J. - 440 pages
- A history of the One hundred and seventeenth regiment, N.Y. volunteers,[Fourth Oneida] from the date of its organization. August 1862, till that of its muster out. June, 1865 (1866) - Mowris, James A - 408 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. Many books on this CD are searchable and printable.