The Morris County, New Jersey Histories book collection is a group of 20 books that detail the history of Morris County - primarily in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many of the books are illustrated; showcasing specific events relating to key points in the history and development of Morris County during this period as well as details of some of its most important and influential figures.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- Annals of Morris County (1876) - Tuttle, Joseph Farrand - 150 pages
- History of Morris County, New Jersey (1882) - Halsey, Edmund Drake; Aikman, Robert; Axtell, Samuel Beach; Brewster, James F; Green, R. S. (Rufus Smith); Howell, Monroe; Kanouse, John L; Megie, Burtis C; Neighbour, James H; Stoddard, E. W. (Elijah Woodward) - 539 pages
- Biographical and genealogical history of Morris County, N.J Volume 1 (1899) - 603 pages
- Biographical and genealogical history of Morris County, N.J Volume 2 (1899) - 553 pages
- Brief history of Chatham Morris County, New Jersey (1914) - Philhower, Charles A. - 84 pages
- Rockaway records of Morris county, N.J., families (1902) - Crayon, J. Percy (Joseph Percy) - 328 pages
- Lieutenant William Barton of Morris County, New Jersey, and his descendants (1900) - Barton, William Eleazar - 148 pages
- Inscriptions on the tomb stones and monuments in the grave yards at Whippany and Hanover, Morris County, N.J (1894) - Wheeler, William Ogden; Halsey, Edmund Drake - 108 pages
- The revolutionary forefathers of Morris County : an address delivered at Morristown, N.J., July 4th, 1876 (1876) - Tuttle, Joseph F. (Joseph Farrand) - 23 pages
- Church members, marriages, and baptisms, at Hanover, Morris Co., N.J., during the pastorate of Rev. Jacob Green, and to the settlement of Rev. Aaron Condit. 1746-1796 (1893) - 40 pages
- Morristown, N. J. Photogravures (1895) - 56 pages
- History of the First Presbyterian Church, Morristown, N.J. (1880) - 937 pages
- The story of a parish : the first Catholic church in Morristown, N.J. ; its foundation and development, 1847-1892 (1892) - Flynn, Joseph M. (Joseph Michael) - 398 pages
- History of "The Arnold Tavern," Morristown, N.J. : and many incidents connected with General Washington's stay in this place, as his headquarters in winter of 1777 : with views of historic buildings and places of Revolutionary interest (1903) - Hoffman, Philip H. - 52 pages
- The Morristown cook book (1900) - 115 pages
- Authors and writers associated with Morristown, with a chapter on historic Morristown (1895) - Colles, Julia Keese - 469 pages
- Morristown, New Jersey, in the Spanish-American war (1900) - Sherman, Andrew M. (Andrew Magoun) - 224 pages
- Historic Morristown, New Jersey : the story of its first century (1905) - Sherman, Andrew Magoun - 574 pages
- Historical manual of the Rockaway Presbyterian Church (1880) - Platter, D. E. (David Edwin) - 64 pages
- Historical memorial, Presbyterian church, Succasunna, N.J. 1765-1895 (1895) - 84 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. Many books on this CD are searchable and printable.