The Onondaga County, New York Histories book collection is a group of 18 books that detail the history of Onondaga County - primarily in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many of the books are illustrated; showcasing specific events relating to key points in the history and development of Onondaga County during this period as well as details of some of its most important and influential figures.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- Spafford, Onondaga County, New York (1917) - Collins, George Knapp - 462 pages
- History of Onondaga County, New York (1878) - Clayton, W. W. (W. Woodford) - 843 pages
- Syracuse and Onondaga County, New York : pictorial and biographical (1908) - 349 pages
- Onondaga's soldiers of the revolution. Official records (1895) - Chase, Franklin H. (Franklin Henry) - 109 pages
- Onondaga's centennial. Gleanings of a century Volume 1 (1896) - Bruce, Dwight H. (Dwight Hall) - 1060 pages
- Onondaga's centennial. Gleanings of a century Volume 2 (1896) - Bruce, Dwight H. (Dwight Hall) - 1067 pages
- Mortuary records with genealogical notes of the town of Spafford, Onondaga County, New York (1917) - Collins, George Knapp - 302 pages
- Gazetteer and business directory of Onondaga County, N. Y., for 1868-9 (1868) - Child, Hamilton - 452 pages
- Revolutionary soldiers resident or dying in Onondaga County, N.Y.; with supplementary list of possible veterans (1913) - Beauchamp, William Martin; Chase, Franklin Henry - 321 pages
- Past and present of Syracuse and Onondaga County, New York : from prehistoric times to the beginning of 1908 [Volume 1 Only] (1908) - Beauchamp, William Martin - 1270 pages
- Onondaga, or, Reminiscences of earlier and later times - being a series of historical sketches relative to Onondaga ; with notes on the several towns in the county, and Oswego Volume 1 (1849) - Clark, Joshua Victor Hopkins - 424 pages
- Onondaga, or, Reminiscences of earlier and later times - being a series of historical sketches relative to Onondaga ; with notes on the several towns in the county, and Oswego Volume 2 (1849) - Clark, Joshua Victor Hopkins - 419 pages
- Pioneer times in the Onondaga country (1904) - Smith, Carroll E. (Carroll Earll); Smith, Charles Carroll - 430 pages
- Onondaga's part in the Civil War (1915) - Teall, Sarah Sumner; Tanner, Edwin P. (Edwin Platt); Northrup, Alice E - 96 pages
- Pioneer Irish of Onondaga (about 1776-1847) (1911) - Bannan, Theres - 364 pages
- The ancestors and descendants of Rulef Schenck : a genealogy of the Onondaga County, New York, branch of the Schenck family (1911) - Schenck, Adrian Adelbert; Schenck, Benjamin Robinson - 199 pages
- Report on the agriculture and industry of the county of Onondaga, state of New York, with an introductory account of the aborigines .. (1860) - Geddes, George - 167 pages
- Memorial history of Syracuse, N.Y., from its settlement to the present time (1891) - Bruce, Dwight Hall - 998 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. Many books on this CD are searchable and printable.