The Minneapolis, Minnesota Histories book collection is a group of 15 books that detail the history of Minneapolis - primarily in the 19th and early 20th centuries. Many of the books are illustrated; showcasing specific events relating to key points in the history and development of Minneapolis during this period as well as details of some of its most important and influential figures.
All the titles contained on this CD are listed below.
- The story of Minneapolis (1913) - Parsons, E. Dudley (Ernest Dudley) - 184 pages
- History of the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota Volume 1 (1893) - Isaac Atwater - 544 pages
- History of the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota Volume 2 (1893) - Isaac Atwater - to page 1010
- History of the fire and police departments of Minneapolis (1890) - Costello, Augustine E - 326 pages
- History of Hennepin County and the city of Minneapolis, including the Explorers and pioneers of Minnesota (1881) - Warner, George E - 713 pages
- Spalding's Minneapolis amateur base ball year book. 1905- (1905) - 164 pages
- Personal recollections of Minnesota and its people, and early history of Minneapolis (1890) - Stevens, John Harrington; Robinson, Marshall - 433 pages
- City of Minneapolis. A review of her growing industries and commercial development, historical and descriptive (1889) - Barton, Elmer Epenetus - 138 pages
- Compendium of history and biography of Minneapolis and Hennepin County, Minnesota (1914) - Holcombe, R. I. (Return Ira); Bingham, William H - 584 pages
- Strangers' guide in Minneapolis and surrounding country ... Tables of distances, statistics, etc (1869) - Chittenden, Newton H. - 40 pages
- Biographies of Thomas B. Walker and Harriet G. Walker of Minneapolis, Minn (1915) - Walker, T. B. (Thomas Barlow); Walker, Harriet Granger Hulet - 34 pages
- Expansion, Being Bart's Best Cartoons for 1899: Taken from the Minneapolis Journal. (1900) - Charles Lewis Bartholomew - 124 pages
- The history of Westminster Presbyterian Church of Minneapolis, Minnesota : and of the celebration of its fifieth anniversary, 1857-August-1907 (1907) - 359 pages
- Twin city Methodism, being a history of the Methodist Episcopal church in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minn., with illustrated biographical department containing pen pictures of preachers and people (1895) - Hill, John Wesley - 391 pages
- Politics and tea : being a brief history of the activities of the Minneapolis Republican Women's Club since its organization in May, nineteen twenty (1922) - Remington, Pauline E - 159 pages
This CD runs on all Windows and Macintosh computers. You must have a web browser and Adobe Acrobat Reader - (available for free download if you do not have it installed on your computer.) The book index is organized in an HTML menu that is compatible with all browsers and the books themselves are in PDF format to allow them to be universally accessed. All books on this CD are searchable and printable.