In our efforts to expand our digital American Civil War offerings, we have just added our latest Civil War product: The Atlas to Accompany the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies (AKA the War of the Rebellion Atlas.)
- Indexes and tables of contents.
- Maps: A total of 156 plates containing maps ranging from small-scale engagements to regional views and date-specific snapshots of long-running sieges like Vicksburg and Atlanta.
- Illustrations based on photographs: Twelve plates that include images of Charleston Harbor and Ft. Sumter, Missionary Ridge and various elements of mid-nineteenth century warfare.
- Illustrations and technical drawings: Ten plates containing diagrams of defensive elements (redoubts, redans, and forts, for example), equipment and armaments, uniforms, and flags.
Each of the digital images in this collection can be expanded to show incredible detail. It is a must have companion product to your copy of the Master Edition of The War of the Rebellion: a Compilation of the Official Records of the Union and Confederate Armies.
For full details, visit The Atlas to Accompany the Official Records
of the Union and Confederate Armies (AKA the War of the Rebellion Atlas) details page.
- The War of the Rebellion Master Edition
- Geographic Fun in the 1860’s
- 700 Soldier Photos of the American Civil War
- Civil War Soldiers Search Tool
- The North American Indian